Are You An Expecting Mom?
Find Out Everything You Must Know From An Expert Nutritionist About Pregnancy Nutrition
Some Never Before Revealed Tips & Information!
There is no time in your child’s life that nutrition is going to be as important as it is right now, when it hasn’t even drawn its first breath. Proper nutrition and good health are a vital part of having a healthy pregnancy, preventing many major birth defects and decreasing your chance of delivering a premature or low birth weight baby.
Since your baby is obviously incapable of eating by itself at this point in time they are going to get all of the nutrients they need to grow and develop properly from the foods that you eat. That means that you have to make sure that you’re eating enough for both of you-and not just in mean calories either! For the next nine months the nutrients that you take in are going to have to sustain both your health and that of your fetus, so it’s essential that you make sure you’re getting enough of the necessary vitamins and minerals for both of you.
Your Prenatal Vitamins Aren’t Enough!
Many women read the section above and think, ‘I’m taking my prenatal vitamins like my physician told me, and I’m trying to eat healthy. Do I still have to worry about my nutrition?’ The answer to that is ABSOLUTELY. Prenatal vitamins help, but there is no substitute for proper nutrition during the gestation period. That’s not to say that you shouldn’t take prenatal vitamins. They will go a long way toward helping to compensate for the necessary nutrients that are all but impossible to get through your food in a day. (For example, it is a rare woman that doesn’t need a boost to her iron supply during the gestation period, whether she’s nutrition conscious or not.)
There is a reason that prenatal vitamins are called nutritional supplements, however. On their own they’re not sufficient to ensure that your baby grows and develops properly. That’s why it’s vital that you understand what you need to do during your pregnancy to keep both you and baby healthy.
But I’m Not a Doctor!
A lot of books on prenatal nutrition or pregnancy nutrition throw words like gestational diabetes, frenulum and folic acid around without ever bothering to explain what they are, leaving you scrambling for a dictionary and eventually causing you to give up. After all, if you can’t even understand it when you read about it, how on earth are you ever going to do it?!?!
This book is among the first books to be written with the expertise of a medical expert and from the viewpoint of the average, everyday, ordinary, “going to be the one actually getting up in the middle of the night to change the baby’s diaper while the obstetrician sleeps peacefully mom”. It’s the book on pregnancy nutrition you’ll actually understand, explained in stages to make it easy for you to give your baby the best chance at being born healthy and happy.
|I’ll teach you how to:
1) Break down what you eat in a day.There are many diets that are “guaranteed” to help you have a healthy pregnancy, but unless you’re willing to spend the next nine months eating the same things over and over (and over and over and over and…) you’re probably not going to stick to them for very long. That’s okay! I’ll teach you how to identify the nutrients you need and keep your own tally going, allowing you to eat the foods that you want while at the same time doing what’s best for your baby.
2) Distinguish between TrimestersJust as your child is going to have different nutritional needs when it was born, so too are its needs going to vary throughout its prenatal development. I’ll take you through the minute changes you can make to your diet each trimester that will make a major impact on your baby’s development.
Here is what you will learn inside this Pregnancy Nutrition guide…
- The various stages of fetal development
- How nutrition affects how your baby grows
- The role that nutrition plays in determining whether or not your child has a birth defect
- How to have a healthy baby without giving up your favorite foods
- What to do when you can’t follow a regular pregnancy “diet”
- How to lose those pregnancy pounds afterward quickly and painlessly, even if you’re nursing
- And a lot more.. some never before revealed Tips & Information
It’s Easier Than You Think!
Anyone can learn what they need to know about pregnancy nutrition with a little time and effort, and it’s not nearly as difficult as it sounds when your OB/GYN starts going down the list. Fetuses need most of the same things that adults do in order to thrive, so the hop from a pre-pregnancy diet to a pregnancy diet to a post-pregnancy diet should be a piece of cake!
Many of the books focusing on pregnancy and nutrition currently available on the market sell for forty to fifty dollars or higher, and almost none of them are as easy to use as this book. Why do parents buy them? They want to do everything in their power to do what’s best for their little one.
What if I told you that you could do that for a fraction of the price? What if I said for less than you would pay for a similar book at Borders or Barnes and Noble you could have all of the information they have and then some at your fingertips? Would you be willing to give it a try? With my 60 day (read: 2/3 of a trimester) guarantee you can take this book for a test drive, gleaning valuable knowledge that’s going to be vital to your baby’s development. Like it? Keep it handy for next time! Don’t like it? Get your money back quickly and easily if you let me know within the first 60 days. Piece of cake
Is that fair or what?
Look at it this way – $17 really is a drop in the bucket compared to the time and money you can save yourself by avoiding all the other books and tutorials out there. Why spend a fortune learning how to quilt, when you can do so for a much better price?
Here’s How To Order To Right Now!
Go For an Instant download. Once your credit card is approved, you will be taken to a special download page where you will have instant access to this ebook.